NORM REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF D. LGS. 196/2003
Visual Inspection Machinery Srl informs you, in your quality of interest, that your personal data will be processed according to art. 11 and 20 of the Law 196/2003.
Data collection and processing are carried out by Visual Inspection Machinery Srl for the following purposes:
- marketing and advertisement
- detection of the degree of satisfaction
- warranty and technical assistance before and after sales;
The processing of data for the above mentioned purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated methods and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law
The data may be viewed and used by third parties if it is foreseen by the service requested by the data owners themselves.
The Data may be processed on behalf of Visual Inspection Machinery Srl by employees, professionals or companies, charged with carrying out specific processing services or activities complementary to those of Visual Inspection Machinery Srl, necessary for the execution of operations and services of Visual Inspection Machinery Srl.
The conferment of the requested data is optional and a refusal to supply them only entails the impossibility to use the services offered by Visual Inspection Machinery Srl and specifically the refusal to receive the proposal.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Law 675/96, the current regulations regarding privacy recognize the following rights:
- obtain, at any time and for free, information about your data;
- obtain at any time and for free, the cancellation or blocking, or the updating, correction or integration of such Data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- oppose processing for commercial, advertising or market research purposes.
To exercise the above mentioned rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.