Single-table visual inspection machine for micro parts, "transparent glass-optical-table". Feeder with integrated vibrating cup. In the basic version: Side A direct view and Side B view through the table. Arranged for parting line control. High speed vacuum pneumatic system, for separtion of good parts from waste ones. "Friendly user" operator interface. With the V.0e (evolution) version, in addition to the already described salient features of V.0, we include:
- MIOS "Multiple Images One Shot", patented and studied by VIM, a completely innovative technology in the acquisition of superficial images
- electro-pneumatic parts selection systems, complete with automatic proportional positioning.
- Vibrating feeder bowl 4 liters capacity with direct linear on table.Control group composed of:
- One transparent rotating table, HD cameras, low energy consumption lighting systems, "LED MULTIPLE LAYER" strobe system.Man - machine interface composed of industrial computers:
- Computer, touch screen, keyboard, mouse;
- Independent microprocessor for PLC machine automation management (commercial brand);
- Independent microprocessor for intranet management of vision systems (industrial PC);
- Independent microprocessor for interface management and machine / computer system data exchange (industrial touch screen PC), complete with UFID "user friendly, intelligent device" software.
- Designed according to the current CE constructive and accident prevention regulations, drafting of the wiring diagram (elaborated with CAE systems), wiring of the complete system of control and management devices with Siemens devices.Manual of use:
- The released manual describes the general characteristics of the machine, the software interface, the first maintenance instructions. The documents in the kit include the list of mechanical and electrical spare parts, and the wiring diagram.
The system, supplied with a small custom vibrator, allows continuous and non-stop feeding. The same system is flexible and designed to cover the complete range required for micro items. The pieces then reach the optical systems that learn images and, through the VIM Image Manager system, are analyzed in real time. The results are promptly sent to the VIM Automation program, responsible for the management of the PLC system. The pieces are then correctly separated as good and waste, and transported by vacuum system in glass beaker, with variable capacity depending on the request. The operator works with the machine through the friendly user VIM Interface system, designed to be able to access the machine easily, intuitively, using large touch screens.
|Item family||Elastomer, rigid materials|
|Item Color||All, not transparent|
|Possible range||from 0,5 mm ID to 7 mm OD|
|Max Height of Parts||3 mm|
|Pcs/sec||Max 3 pcs / sec. (this value may vary depending on the size and the material)|
|Camera Resolution||12 Megapixel|
|Measurement repeatability on diameters||+/- 0,0015|
|Min identifiable defect (1)||+/- 0,008 x 0,008|
|Spherical vision 7|
|Dom Illumination kit|
|Camera under the glass table|