Single-table visual inspection machine for parts up to 60 mm OD, "transparent glass-optical-table". Automatic feeder with 200 Liters of capacity. In the basic version: Side A direct view and Side B view through the table. Various options available for this machine, up to 3 additional stations. Electro-pneumatic system managed by high-speed electro-valves, connected to the programmed automation (PLC and software vision). "Friendly user" operator interface. With the V.2e (evolution) version, in addition to the already described salient features of V.2, we include:
- MIOS "Multiple Images One Shot", patented and studied by VIM, a completely innovative technology in the acquisition of superficial images
- electro-pneumatic parts selection systems, complete with automatic proportional positioning.
- One transparent rotating table, HD cameras, low energy consumption lighting systems, "LED MULTIPLE LAYER" strobe system.Man - machine interface composed of industrial computers:
- Computer, touch screen, keyboard, mouse;
- Independent microprocessor for PLC machine automation management (commercial brand);
- Independent microprocessor for intranet management of vision systems (industrial PC);
- Independent microprocessor for interface management and machine / computer system data exchange (industrial touch screen PC), complete with UFID "user friendly, intelligent device" software.
- Designed according to the current CE constructive and accident prevention regulations, drafting of the wiring diagram (elaborated with CAE systems), wiring of the complete system of control and management devices with Siemens devices.Manual of use:
- The released manual describes the general characteristics of the machine, the software interface, the first maintenance instructions. The documents in the kit include the list of mechanical and electrical spare parts, and the wiring diagram.Supply system composed of:
- Feeder with storage (200 liters);
- Individual alignment using a brush and motorized disc;
- Transport of parts by motorized belt.
The operator loads the products into the loading hopper. Through the friendly user system VIM Interface, he sends the coordinates to the machine for the correct execution of the control of the inserted pieces. The loading system orders them and offers them continuously to the optics, managed by the VIM Image manager program. This promptly processes the images in real time and sends the results to the VIM Automation program, responsible for the correct management of the piece handling in the machine. The pieces are therefore physically separated in different containers, through high-speed solenoid valves. The system is equipped with a large touch screen where you can see the progress of the machine, the images, but also access statistics in real time and summary.
|Item family||Elastomer, rigid materials|
|Item Color||All, not transparent|
|Possible range||from 5 mm ID to 60 mm OD|
|Max Height of Parts||9 mm|
|Pcs/sec||Max 12 pcs / sec. (this value may vary depending on the size and the material)|
|Camera Resolution||12 Megapixel|
|Measurement repeatability on diameters (OD 60)||+/- 0,01|
|Min identifiable defect (OD 60) (1)||+/- 0,05 x 0,05|
|Spherical vision 7|
|Spherical vision 30|
|Spherical vision 60|
|Dom Illumination kit|
|Camera under the glass table|
|Vertical packaging machine|